Episode 4: Juvenile Scoliosis Experience with Bracing with Ava and Ryan
In this episode we talk to Ava who was diagnosed with Juvenile scoliosis. Her situation is unique where she was diagnosed when she was younger, and she has been braced for some time now. She shares her experience with being diagnosed, being braced, and learning how to adjust to the changes.
This is a great episode for anyone who is just diagnosed or is looking at bracing. If you are looking at being braced, this would be a great episode for you.
In this episode, she talks about:
- Being diagnosed when young
- How it was to get a scoliosis brace for the first time
- How she has learned to deal with bracing
- What treatments she has tried for scoliosis
- What things have been effective in treatment
If you are in need of treatment for scoliosis, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com as well.
We are committed to helping you get the best treatment available with the most up to date