At Align Therapy, there is nothing more important to us than your safety during this unprecedented time. I understand the concern all of our patients have for their families as well as the need and desire to follow the guidelines set by our leaders.
The Department of Homeland Security and state governments have deemed physical therapy an essential component of health care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; therefore, our clinics remain open to serve those in need. We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees.
Unfortunately our aches and pains don't go on quarantine just because of the COVID-19 crisis. One of our main goals continues to be the health and well being of our patients and I feel we can accomplish this while still limiting exposure.
Here are some of the measures we are implementing:
- Screening Employees - We want to make sure our employees are health and are not coming to work when they do not feel well.
- Screening Patients - Current patients are screened before coming into the clinic to make sure they are feeling well and not risking others.
- TELEHEALTH Option! - If you are unable to attend therapy or are unsure about coming in, this is a Great Option for you! Click HERE to learn more.
- Increased Focus on Sanitizing - We have stepped up our normal level of cleaning even further to provide a safe environment for our patients.
- Social Distancing - We are making sure to use our private treatment rooms and spacing patients in the clinic where there is sufficient distance.
- Lengthening out Appointments - Scheduling our patients for a full hour allows us to finish with treatment prior to the next patient coming in.
We are following the CDC guidelines and are consistently checking our local guidelines, and changing treatment accordingly.
I appreciate your support of my clinic, and thank you for helping us to ensure the health of our employees, patients and their families.
If you are not feeling well, and have an appointment at the clinic, please call and let us know so we can maintain the safety of our office. You will not be charged a cancellation fee and we will work to get you scheduled for a Telehealth visit or another time.
Owner, Physical Therapist